Saturday 7 January 2017

Happy new Fashion-Year 2017

Good bye 2016 now to 2017 resolution and reflections

Happy fashion year 2017

hey beautiful people,

happy new year to you all! Taking a look at my 2016 soo far away it has been one of those eventful years, I call it eventful because It has been full of sooo many events the good, the bad, and the ugly.
But personally, I feel like 2016 has been a year of growth and new adventures of trying out soo many new things, creating ideas, have had personal failures and huge accomplishments but all in all, 2016 has been a learning curve. I have decided to embrace it as that and welcome 2017 with a fresh outlook & excitement. With that in mind, and we just got into 2017 I have decided to put together new years fashion resolutions Here it is people!
  1. Be more awesome than you were last year
  2. new year means nothing if ur still in love with ur comfort zone get out there try something new Nd different!
  3. wake up and decide to change something you do daily maybe somethings your sooo fund of wearing
  4. try on new things you would never be caught on.
  5. think outside ur usual box
  6. self confidence is the best outfit rock it and own it.
  7. make peoples stares worth their while.
  8.  make ur own out fit perfect tho life isn't always perfect
  9. make everyday a fashion show and the world ur run way.
  10.  make ur style a way of saying who you are without having to speak it.
Here it is people I hope u can pick out one or all of these New Years resolutions to add to ur dress sense and don't forget people always take off d last thing you wore.
In recent years, designers add more and more Ankara into their fashion designs. Like, who would say no to such beautiful fabric? No one I guess. I can’t wait to start building a proper collection of Ankara prints.

When in doubt, wear red fashion - Bill Blass

Your opinion
So people this is it. Tell me all what you think about my 'less is more' outfit and maybe you have a unique Ankara style you can send me for my next article to that topic... e-mail me your Ankara pictures

Remember, I appreciate ALL your feedback! Feel free to leave me comments, suggestions, or ask any questions you may have! Remember to follow me on Instagram!

Xoxo indulgence

No comments :

Post a Comment